RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PARENTS
* Parents are expected to ensure that their children are neat and well-dresses before leaving for school.
* Students are expected to bring books & note books according to the time table.
* Any kind of damage done to the school property will be considered as an offence.
* Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline. They should see their children prepare their lesson and take interest in school activities.
* Habitual late comes will be seriously dealt with.
* Parents are informed about the progress of their children through the remarks sent by the teacher in their diaries. They are requested to sign them as a proof of having read them.
* Since the medium of instruction in English, the students should be encouraged to converse in English at home.
* The students are not permitted to bring any valuable to the school.
* Students are not allowed to come to school on moped or scooters etc.
THE FEE CLEARANCE CYCLE
1. April, May, June
2. July, August, Sept.
3. October, Nov., Dec.
4. Jan., Feb., March
To be Paid in
1. All dues are to be paid by the 15th of the due month through cash.
2. A fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged after 15th till 29th of the due month after which name of the defaulter will be struck of the school register.
3. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
4. Parents can pay the schools dues of their words foe whole year in lump sum in April.
* Students suffering from infectious diseases are not allowed to attend classes.
* Disobedience, irregularity and habitual idleness justify dismissal from school.
* All dues are to be paid on date and time notified.
* Any pupil will not be exempted from P.T. and games without Medical-certificate.
* Students in different dress will be fined Rs. 5/-.
* No students may leave the school premises during school hours (including the recess) without permission of Principal.
* Short leave is not allowed.
* The warning bell before class is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective class rooms.
* This should be done is silence, changing of class rooms between period should be done in silence and in order.
* All the students must speak English in the school.
* Care must be taken for all school property and no students should scratch or spoil the desks or damage any school furniture. It is forbidden to write and draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others.
* Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged between the students.
* No students should bring razor, blades or any sharp instruments to the school.
* All letters and correspondence addressed to students is subject to the scrutiny of Principal.
* The students must look after their own property. The school will not be responsible for articles or money lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable article like expensive watches, pens etc. to school.
* Students are strictly forbidden to use filthy language in the school.
* The name, standard and section of the student should be clearly marked in all the belongings.
* No books (other than the text books or library books) like magazine or paper map be brought to the school without permission.
* The Principal has the right to confiscate books, newspapers, periodicals and any other items which may be considered objectionable.
*The students will not be called to answer phone call during class hours.