The institution is located in a huge campus spread over 6 acres of land. Situated in village K. S. Rai barely 6 minutes journey away from Dhariwal, school is housed in a spacious and well ventilated building. Many new constructions have been added from time to time. Rooms are airy and bright with natural as well as artificial light. Newest addition to the building is State-of-Art Audio-Visual Lab with Latest acoustics and a projector. School also boasts of an I-T Lab within The boundaries but connected to world through broadband services truly making our boundaries limitless.
ENTERING THE FAMILY
The school has a set criteria to bring new students in the folds of the family of Doaba:-
* Admission is open to all but is subject to the availability of the seat.
* The admission is open for Nursery and the candidate should be 3 years or above.
* Admission for classes L.K.G. onwards are done on the basis of a written entrance test and availability of seats.
* Admission depends on the sole and absolute discretion of the Principal and no counter claims shall be entertained.
* Students will be admitted to only those classes for which they are found fit after the entrance test. Principal’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
* Bus facility is provided by school but school reserves the right to with draw the facility. Pick up stops are fixed and no request for new stop is considered.
* Mid term admission is not made except in transfer cases. Exceptional circumstances may be considered but will be the sole privilege of the Principal.
* Students Coming from the other schools must produce following certificate from the school attended.
1. Transfer certificate from the school attended.
2. Progress reports and details of co-curricular activities in the previous school.
3. Birth certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer. (Only attested copy).
4. Four passport size photographs of the students.
5. One photograph each of father and mother for school record.
6. One attested copy of the passport (if issued).
7. Photo copy of vaccination card for student taking admission in Nursery, L.K.G. & U/.K.G..
8. One photocopy of Aadhar Card each of student, father and mother. 9. Blood group of student.